How To Make Black Forest Cupcake
A classic flavour in the form of cupcakes. A yummy delight.
- Prep Time30mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Black Forest Cupcake
- 85 grams Chocolate compound
- 1/3 cup unsweetend cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp refined oil
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- For Garnishing:
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Finely chopped chocolate or real chocolate shavings
Steps to make Black Forest Cupcake
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Place the chopped chocolate and cocoa powder in a bowl, pour hot water over chocolate mixture and whisk until smooth. Chill it in the refrigerator.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, salt and baking soda.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together oil, eggs, vinegar and vanilla.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the oil mixture and stir well, add in the flour mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Paper line muffin tin. Pour the batter till 3/4 full and bake in a preheated oven until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Allow cupcakes to cool in the baking tin several minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Using an electric hand mixer, whip heavy cream and sugar on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Pipe the whipped cream over cupcakes then top each with a cherry and garnish with fine chocolate shavings.