When I made this dish, I was totally confused what exactly to cook. So, all I was doing is going with the flow and innovating this dish as I cooked!! Ultimately it came out so good that I noted the recipe down. And have surely repeated it.
- Prep Time10Minutes
- Cooking Time30Minutes
- 2 Chicken breasts
- Few Salami slices
- Few Cheese slices
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Sauce
- Some dried Herbs and Rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of Chopped Onions
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 2-3 tablespoons of oil
- First of all butterfly the breasts. To do this, keep the breast flat on a chopping board, put your hand flat on it to keep it in its place. Using a knife & slice the breast horizontally to split it but not till the end. It should open like a book.
- Now season both the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, little oil and herbs.
- Now you need to put the chicken breasts on each other, sandwiching salami, cheese slices and seasoning in between. It should look like a sandwich.
- Now heat oil in the pan and cook the chicken breasts in a pan. Also, add a garlic clove in the pan.
- Cook it on both sides for 4-7 minutes each.
- Tilt the pan a little bit, take a spoon and start braising the chicken with the oil which now has the garlic flavour.
- Once they are cooked and it have a beautiful light brown color, take them out and keep aside.
- Roast them in the oven for 20-25 minutes on 200 degree Celsius.
- Now use the same pan and add onions in it.
- Then add in the ginger garlic paste, some mustard sauce and start cooking.
- Add some seasoning and dried herbs and rosemary.
- Once cooked serve it in a plate as the base.
- Take out the chicken from the oven keep it on top of the cooked onions sauce.
- Do note that once chicken is out of oven, you need to let it rest for 5-10 minutes for it to stop cooking and the juices to set.