Pulled BBQ chicken sliders
Sliders are perfect to serve as appetizers or as entrées. Their versatility of size and taste makes them immaculate to eat at any time of day, all you need to do is change the size of the buns accordingly ! Make these at home for the perfect American food experience.
- Prep Time5Minutes
- Cooking Time5Minutes
- 750 gms boneless chicken breast (grilled and shredded)
- 8-10 buns
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Start by grilling your chicken breast in a pan with 1 tbsp olive oil. Then shred this chicken with the help of two forks.
- In the same pan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil and add all the ingredients except the buns.
- Cook this till it's all combined
- Now toast your buns and apply a generous coat of chipotle or mayonnaise. Add the chicken and enjoy!
My Tip: I prefer to toast these buns with a little bit of butter for an enhanced taste.