- 3 medium sized avocados, peeled and chopped
- 6 medium sized tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium sized onions, finely chopped
- 2 small sized capsicums, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 3 and 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly grounded
- salt as per taste
- Handful of coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Take a bowl and add in the diced avocados, tomatoes, onion and capsicum.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the following ingredients, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper until it is well blended.
- Pour this mixture on top of the avocado mixture along with the coriander leaves and gently toss this salsa.
- Serve with tortilla chips for best taste.