Norwegian Egg Coffee
- 3 cups boiling water
- 3 tbsp freshly ground coffee powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp cold water
- 1 cup cold water
- Sugar as required (optional)
- Heat the 3 cups of water in a sauce pan.
- Take coffee powder in a small bowl, crack in one egg and add in 3 tbsp of cold water. Stir well to make a paste.
- When the water in the sauce pan comes to a rolling boil add in the coffee egg mixture. Let it simmer for 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add in 1 cup of cold water. Wait for 1 minutes before straining the coffee.
- You can add the sugar now, your rich, clear cup of coffee is ready.