Thai pumpkin soup
How to make Coconut Milk
- 1 and 1/2 cup - pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup - coconut milk
- 2 cups - water
- 1 tbsp - green Thai curry paste
- 1 tsp - sugar
- Salt to taste (Note that the thai curry paste will also have some salt)
- Pumpkin seed oil or chilli flakes to garnish
- Pour in the puree and water in a pan and heat it.
- When bubbles start to form, add in the thai curry paste, salt, stir it well then pour in the coconut milk.
- Do not boil the soup for long once you have added the coconut milk.
- Serve it in a soup bowl and garnish with pumpkin seed oil and chilli flakes.
My Tip: Adding pumpkin seed oil gives a different taste as compared to chilli flakes.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.