How To Make Roasted Red pepper garlic dip
A delicious fiery red dip that is smooth and creamy.
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time30mins
Key ingredients for Roasted Red pepper garlic dip
How To Make Nachos
Ingredients to make Roasted Red pepper garlic dip
- 2 red bell peppers
- Juice of 2 Lemons
- 1 head Garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Fresh red chilli
- 1 tbsp chopped basil leaves
- a dash of oregano
- freshly cracked black pepper
- sticks of assorted veggies or nachos
Steps to make Roasted Red pepper garlic dip
- Peel the garlic cloves, spread out on a baking tray, drizzle a little olive oil and bake in a moderate oven for 15-20 minutes till golden, mash and keep aside.
- Roast the peppers on an open flame till well charred, remove the charred skin when cool. Mash and keep aside as well.
- Transfer the peppers and garlic to a food processor, add the cheese, lemon juice, red chilli, basil, oregano and black pepper and process briefly. Add the oil in a steady stream and blend till smooth.
- Adjust seasoning and serve with sticks of assorted veggies or nachos.
My Tip: No need to add salt as cream cheese is salted.