- 500g Red Peppers
- 1 Eggplant
- 4 tbsp cup Olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp Vinegar
- 4 tsp Minced Garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the your grill for 5 mins. Place the red peppers and cook till they blacken.
- Transfer the peppers into a large bowl, cover and let it cool. Remove the charred skin and deseed the peppers.
- With a fork pierce the skin of the eggplant. Grill till the skin wrinkles and darken.
- Let it cool, then trim the top of the eggplant and scoop out the flesh of the plant.
- Place roasted red peppers, eggplant pulp and garlic in a blender and blend for 1 minute.
- Add oil, vinegar and salt then process for 2 mins.
- Heat a saucepan and cook the mixture over medium heat for 30 mins.
- Let it cool and then serve