Chicken Tortilla Cones
- 2 Tortilla wraps
- 1 cup boneless chicken
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup boiled corn kernels
- A bunch of fresh greens as per choice (Baby Spinach or Basil)
- 2 red chillies
- Black pepper as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- Olive oil for sauteing
- 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Saute the chicken in some oil and ginger garlic paste till completely cooked. Add in salt and additional seasoning.
- Roll the tortillas and secure with a toothpick. Bake in the oven till slightly toasted. Set aside and let it cool.
- In a bowl combine chicken, mayonnaise, corn and red chili pepper. You can add additional dressing here if you want.
- Fill the tortilla cones and secure with a tissue paper. Serve immediately.
My Tip: Add seasoning and sauces as per your choice for best flavour.