- 4 Tomatoes chopped
- 3 Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Garlic clove chop into halves
- 4 Fresh Cilantro (dhania)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Oil
- Tortilla chips
- Heat oil skillet over high heat. Pierce jalapenos and add to hot skillet.
- Stir and cook for 15-20 minutes until peppers are blistered.
- Place jalapenos in a small bowl, cover and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Peel off and discard charred skins. Remove stems and seeds.
- Add onion and garlic in a food processor and grind for a minute.
- Add the tomatoes, cilantro, salt and jalapenos. Cover and process for 2-3 mins.
- Chill and serve with chips.