How To Make Buttery Almond Cupcakes
Rich buttery, vanilla and almond flavoured cupcakes that keep moist for days!
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Buttery Almond Cupcakes
- 3/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Almond extract
- 1 1/4 cups Powdered sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Plain flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Flaked/sliced Almonds
Steps to make Buttery Almond Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C.Line a 12 hole muffin pan with paper cups.
- Cream the butter and sugar together till light and fluffy. Add eggs, beat well after each addition
- Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together and keep aside.
- Add the flour and milk alternately to the butter-egg mixture and mix well. Add in the sliced almonds. Spoon mixture into muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or till a toothpick comes out clean.