How To Make Irish Coffee
Irish coffee is a must have who have a taste for whisky, specially irish whisky.
- Prep Time3mins
- Cook Time2mins
Ingredients to make Irish Coffee
- Freshly ground Coffee, strained - 1 cup
- Brown sugar - 1 tbsp
- Whisky - 1 shot
- Whipped cream as per choice
Steps to make Irish Coffee
- Take 1 tbsp of freshly ground coffee and add it in the filter. Pour hot boiling water over it and let the coffee brew collect.
- Meanwhile take cream in a chilled bowl add in some powdered sugar and whip till you get stiff peaks. Use an electric blender for easy and best results.
- Get your liquid coffee in a cup, heat in the microwave for 60 seconds, add in brown sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Measure 1 shot of whiskey and pour. Top with whipped cream and serve warm.
My Tip: Mix instant coffee powder with 1/2 cup of water if you do not have a coffee filter.