How To Make Vietnamese Iced Coffee (Ca Phe Sua Da)
My best friend got me a Phin Filter when he was visiting Vietnam and also because I am a coffee addict. After using it for my everday 'cup of joe', I tried this recipe which I found on the internet.
- Prep Time5mins
- Cook Time2mins
Ingredients to make Vietnamese Iced Coffee (Ca Phe Sua Da)
- 2 to 3 tbsp Freshly ground coffee powder
- 2 to 3 tbsp Condensed Milk (I used milk maid)
- Hot boiling water
- Ice cubes
Steps to make Vietnamese Iced Coffee (Ca Phe Sua Da)
- Add the condensed milk in a glass.
- Add 2 heaped tablespoon of coffee powder in the phin filter and place it on the glass.
- Add hot water and wait for the coffee to drip down till the desired level.
- Add in iced cubes, tastes best when served chilled.