Vietnamese Iced Coffee (Ca Phe Sua Da)
- 2 to 3 tbsp Freshly ground coffee powder
- 2 to 3 tbsp Condensed Milk (I used milk maid)
- Hot boiling water
- Ice cubes
- Add the condensed milk in a glass.
- Add 2 heaped tablespoon of coffee powder in the phin filter and place it on the glass.
- Add hot water and wait for the coffee to drip down till the desired level.
- Add in iced cubes, tastes best when served chilled.
My Tip: The condensed milk gives this coffee a unique flavour, for more sweetness increase its quantity only.