How To Make German Coffee (Eiskaffee)
The best way to have a cold coffee is with full indulgence of ice cream and whipped cream.
- Prep Time2mins
- Cook Time2mins
Ingredients to make German Coffee (Eiskaffee)
- 1 Cup water
- 1 tbsp instant coffee powder
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream as per choice
- Chocolate powder to sprinkle
Steps to make German Coffee (Eiskaffee)
- Mix instant coffee powder with water. You can even get liquid coffee if you have a filter. Let it cool.
- In a tall glass, add in 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream. Pour the coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate powder.
- Tastes best when served chilled.
My Tip: Make filter coffee and let it cool before using it. If you are using instant coffee powder add as per your choice.