Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Homemade Peanut Butter
- 2 cups Oats
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Shelled peanuts
- 1/4 cup Cranberries(dried)
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 3/4 cup Dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 Dry coconut, flaked
- 1/4 cup Honey
- Preheat oven to 200 deg C. Line a square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Add oats, peanuts, coconut to a large bowl and mix well. Spread out on the baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes, turning over once till golden and fragrant.
- Combine the peanut butter, coconut oil(melted)and honey in a separate pan and mix well.
- Chop the dates and add it to the peanut butter mixture as well.Lastly add in the cranberries and raisins.
- Combine the roasted oats mixture and the peanut butter mixture and mix well.
- Spoon mixture onto parchment lined pan and press down well with hands.
- Chill for 30 minutes or till set. Cut into bars and wrap individually for the perfect on-the-go snack!
My Tip: Feel free to add other nuts/seeds of choice.