Spicy Chicken Legs
- 6 Chicken wings
- 1 tbsp refined oil
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 6 tbsp hot sauce (I used Kissan Hot 'n' Spicy)
- 6 tbsp Margarine
- salt as per taste
- Toss the wings with oil, salt and add flour. Shake to coat evenly.
- Place in a large pyrex dish, keep separated and bake for 20 to 25 minutes on both sides.
- In a sauce in a pan add in all the rest of the ingredients and over low heat bring to a simmer, stir occasionally and then turn off the gas.
- Pour this sauce over the hot wings and toss with a spoon to coat nicely. Serve Hot.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.