Ingredients to make Torrijas
- 6 Baguette slices
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla essence
- Vegetable oil
Steps to make Torrijas
- Beat the egg and milk together in a bowl.
- Add the vanilla essence and mix well.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, soak in a slice of baguette into the milk-egg mixture.
- Carefully lift the slice out, let the excess mixture drain out and fry on both side until it becomes golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining slices of baguette. Drain them over paper towels.
- Pour some honey on top and enjoy!