How To Make Southern Fried Chicken
Easy and so delicious..the crisp outer coating is the best part!
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Southern Fried Chicken
- 1 Full Chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Oil for Deep frying
Steps to make Southern Fried Chicken
- Wash and pat dry the Chicken pieces.
- Season with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and leave for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil till moderately hot.Dip chicken in egg and then roll in flour.
- Deep fry the chicken till golden.
- Drain well and serve hot.
My Tip: Serve with some hot sauce and coleslaw on the side.