Amla yogurt smoothie
- 3 nos of Gooseberry/Amla
- 1 no green chili
- A sprig of curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp dried mint or 3-4 fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 cup yogurt
- 3/4 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Wash the gooseberry/amla well in water. Chop them and remove the stones/seeds inside. (I just cut them along the wedges. )
- Take the chopped amla, curry leaves, chili, mint leaves together in a mixer. Grind well to a paste. If needed add 2-3 tbsp of water and grind well.
- Take the ground paste along with yogurt, water, and salt. Blend well using a hand blender until nice and frothy.
- Pour in glass and serve instantly.