How to make Eggs Benedict
1. For Hollandaise sauce- Whisk the eggs yolks vigorously in a bowl with lemon juice until mixture thickens and doubles.
2. Place the bowl over a steaming pot of water and continue whisking. Add unsalted butter and whisk until butter melts. Add salt and pepper. Keep the sauce aside.
3. Fry the bacon strips in a pan until brown.
4. Roast the toast with butter.
5. Simmer water in a sauce pan, add vinegar to the water. Crack the eggs one by one into the water. Remove the egg with a splotted spoon, allowing the egg to drain.
6. Lay the bacon strips on toast. Put asparagus stem, then put poached eggs. Top it with the Hollandaise sauce.
My Tip: Readymade Hollandaise sauce is also easily available in the market.