Vegetable Pasta Salad (Warm)
How To Make Pasta Dough
How to make Pesto
- 200 gms Penne pasta
- 1/3 cup low fat yoghurt
- 2 tbsp pesto (ready made)
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 2 boiled potatoes, sliced
- Few pieces of boiled broccoli
- Salt and pepper as per taste.
- Any kind of cheese, grated ( I used cheddar)
- Cook/Boil the pasta as per the instructions on the pack.
- In a baking dish, combine all the ingredients, pasta and semi cover with grated cheese.
- Bake as per choice for few minutes for the cheese to melt.
- Tastes best warm.
My Tip: Use olive oil an salt when boiling the pasta.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.