- 1 1/2 tsp instant coffee powder
- 1 Cup water
- Ground cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
- Ground cinnamon powder 1/4 tsp
- A pinch of nutmeg
- Honey, jaggery or sugar as per taste
- Milk 2 tbsp
- Heat a pan and add water, to this add the dry powders as per liking (cardamom, cinnamon and nutmeg).
- Let the water simmer for a while and then add the coffee powder.
- Next you can add milk if you prefer or else just let it come to a boil.
- Add in the sweetner as per taste. I have added honey.
- Strain in a cup and have it hot or warm.
My Tip: The secret of making one's coffee lies in their palate. The coffee strength, milk and the sweetness quotient can be adjusted as per their choice.