S'mores in a Jar
- 125 ml heavy cream
- 4 Chocolate bars, chopped roughly
- 16 pieces of crackers
- 1 cup of marshmallow fluff
- 2-3 tablespoons of butter, melted
- Few Marshmallows for the toppings
- Take a pan, pour in the cream and let it boil on a medium flame. Boil this for 2-3 mins until bubbles start to form on the sides.
- In a separate bowl, add in the chopped chocolate and pour in the cream. Once the chocolate melts, whisk this mixture till it is smooth and combined well. Keep aside.
- Next, put the crackers in a blender and blend till it forms nice crumbles. Combine this cracker crumbles and melted butter together in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Grab the jars and start creating the dessert, initially add ¼ of the cracker mixture into the bottom. Next, add ¼ of the marshmallow fluff, on top of this pour ¼ of the chocolate ganache and top it with a few mini marshmallows.
- Serve instantly for best taste!
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.