How To Make Dahi wali Roti
The tenderness of each bite with hint of coriander and chilli make your meal even more delicious.
- Prep Time60mins
- Cook Time30mins
Key ingredients for Dahi wali Roti
How to make Ghee
Ingredients to make Dahi wali Roti
- Whole Wheat Flour – 1 cup + ¼ cup for dusting
- Curd – ¾ cup
- Green Chilies – 3 (chopped)
- Fresh green Coriander – 2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Ghee – to brush
Steps to make Dahi wali Roti
- In a bowl mix flour, chillies, chopped coriander ,salt.Before dealing with green chilli, oil your finger or wear gloves.Now add curd and knead to a soft dough. Cover the bowl with cling film and leave for an hour. Divide the dough into 10 balls.
- Roll each ball into a round disc of 1/2'' thickness (No matter if it's not a perfect round!.Transfer the disc to the hot griddle and cook one side till you see small bubbles forming at a medium flame.
- Flip the side and cook it for 1-2 minutes till it is done.Apply ghee and cook both side well.