How To Make Irish Cold Coffee
This is a self-innovative & non-alcoholic version of Irish cold coffee. I always love this drink whatever my mood may be.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time0mins
Ingredients to make Irish Cold Coffee
- Milk - 1 glass
- Sugar - 2 to 3 tsp
- Coffee powder - 1 to 2 tsp
- Vanilla ice-cream - 2 scoops
- Whipped cream - 1/2 cup (Non-diary)
- Ice cubes - 3-4
Steps to make Irish Cold Coffee
- In a mixer jar, combine milk, sugar and coffee powder and blend until sugar dissolves.
- Now add vanilla ice-cream, ice cubes and whipped cream and beat again until fluffy.
- Sprinkle coffee powder and few choco chips and serve chilled.
- You can also add whipped cream on top(optional).
My Tip: Adding extra ice-cream gives it a more richer taste.