Paneer BabyCorn Masala
How to make Garam Masala
- Paneer cubes - 200 gms
- Baby corn - 6-8
- Onion - 1 (finely chopped)
- Tomatoes - 2 (finely chopped)
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 Tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Cashewnuts - 2 tsp
- Kasuri methi - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
- Cream - 1/4 cup
- Kitchen king masala - 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves - 1 tsp
- Butter - 2 tsp
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Blanche baby corn in a vessel for 5 mins, cut into slices and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Add onions, cashew nuts and tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes are pulpy.
- Now add the chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt and cook until the masala leaves the oil.
- Cool and grind it into a smooth paste adding water.
- Heat butter and add kasuri methi, above grinded masala, garam masala powder, Cardamom powder, kitchen king masala and cream. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Finally add the paneer cubes and baby corn slices. Cook it covered for 5-10 minutes. Add water if required.
- Garnish with baby corn and coriander leaves and Serve hot with parathas.
My Tip: I prepare the gravy and refrigerate it before hand, so that its very easy to cook this dish within minutes. If you are using frozen or canned babycorns, then there is no need to blanche them.