- 950g Yogurt (Full-fat plain )
- 2 tbsp Spring onions chopped
- 2 tbsp Red onions chopped
- 1 tbsp Carrots chopped
- Fresh herbs(coriander mint rosemary thyme etc.)
- A pinch of red chilli powder pepper powder
- Olive oil for garnishing
- Salt to taste
- Mix the yogurt with salt. Use a muslin cloth, pour in the yogurt. Tie the end of cloth with a string.
- Hang the cloth for 24 hours or more so that all the liquid drains out from yogurt. Keep in refrigerator overnight.
- Just before serving, add the chopped carrots, onions, fresh herbs. If possible, sprinkle red chilli powder, pepper powder and olive oil.
- Serve with breads or rolls.
My Tip: Add the carrots and onions just before serving so that the crunchy texture is retained.