Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 red Jalapeño peppers, deseeded
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 115 gms sugar
- 60 ml white vinegar
- 200 ml water
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2-3 tbsp water
- Add the first listed six ingredients into the mixer and blend well till it forms into a puree.
- Pour this puree into a pan and bring it to boil on a medium flame. Then lower the heat and let it cook for about 3 minutes or till the ingredients soften.
- Now, add in the corn flour and water. Stir it well and continue to cook it for another 2 mins.
- Once cooked, let the sauce cool off completely. Then store it in a jar and refrigerate.
- Serve alongside noodles for best taste.