Key ingredients for Veg sandwich
Ingredients to make Veg sandwich
- Tomatoes - 2 (small
- Onion large - 1
- Lettuce - 4 leaves
- Multigrain/brown bread
- Sandwich spread/ mayonnaise (Fun Foods)
- Salt as per taste
- Pepper as per taste
Steps to make Veg sandwich
- Slice the tomatoes and onion. Keep aside. Take one slice, spread the sandwich spread or mayonnaise.
- Place one lettuce leaf. Next place 2 tomatoes slices followed by 2 onion slices.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper as desired
- Take another slice of bread, apply sandwich spread.
- Place last over the onion slices.
- You can cut off the sides with a knife if desired.
- Secure with a tooth pick if required.
My Tip: You can cut the sandwich diagonally or in the middle as per one's liking. You can trim the edges before making the sandwich also.