- 300 gms. boneless Chicken pieces/strips
- 3/4 tbsp. roasted Coriander seeds
- 2 tbsp. Garlic paste
- 2 tbsp. chopped Lemongrass
- 1 tbsp. fresh Turmeric
- 4 tbsp. Sugar
- 4 tbsp. Lime juice
- 3 tbsp. Soya sauce
- 2-3 tbsp. Oil
- salt as per taste
- Make a smooth paste by grinding coriander seeds, garlic paste, lemongrass, fresh turmeric, sugar, salt, soya sauce, lime juice and 1/2 tbsp. oil.
- Take chicken pieces/strips in ziplock bag and add in above ground paste. Mix well and put them on skewer.
- Refrigerate these skewer by placing them in ziplock bag for at least 2 hours.
- Grease grill pan with little oil. Once the pan is heated up place the chicken skewers on it. Grill for 8-10 minutes until chicken is cooked by turning the skewers all the sides to ensure they cook evenly.
- Serve with your choice of sauce.