Paneer (cottage cheese - stuffed) khandvi
Homemade Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup besan or bengal gram flour
- 1 cup curd
- 2 Cups Water
- salt as per taste
- Pinch of turmeric
- Pinch of sugar
- 2 tsp ginger green chilli powder
- For tempering - 1 tbsp oil , 1 tsp mustard seeds , some curry leaves
- For green stuffing - 1 cube crumbled paneer and 1tsp basic green chutney , mix both ingredients well .
- For red stuffing - 1 cube crumbled paneer and 1 tsp red sauce , mix both ingredients well .
- Mix besan, curd, water, salt, ginger and green chilli paste,turmeric powder and sugar Mix all ingredients well.
- Now strain this and pour it in a microwave safe bowl or dish and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir and again microwave it high for 5 minutes.
- Grease the 2 big plate or thali and spread the spoonful of the batter on each thali.
- Wait for 5-7 minutes, now put red stuffing in one thali and spread all over on khandvi.
- Now put green stuffing on second thali and spread all over on the khandvi.
- Cut the khandvi on each thali lengthwise into equal portion. And roll up gently.
- For the tempering - just before serving heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds when they crackle, add curry leaves. Pour this tempering on the Khandavi. Serve hot and enjoy.
My Tip: You can change the stuffing and make it of your own choice or enjoy without any stuffing too.