Tandoori Chicken | How to make Tandoori Chicken
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Tandoori Chicken Recipe
Tandoori chicken is simply to die for. This recipe belongs to Mrs Fatema Talwala, an excellent home cook. She makes this tandoori chicken in the gas tandoor and the result is just amazing.
Tandoori Chicken is an authentic dish which is perfect to serve on all occasions. The Tandoori Chicken is delicious and has an amazing aroma. Tandoori Chicken by Meena Kumar will help you to prepare the perfect Tandoori Chicken in your kitchen at home. Tandoori Chicken needs 600 minutes for the preparation and 60 minutes for cooking. In the BetterButter app, you will find the step by step process of cooking Tandoori Chicken. This makes it easy to learn how to make the delicious Tandoori Chicken. In case you have any questions on how to make the Tandoori Chicken you can comment on the page below. The "What's cooking" feature on the BetterButter app can help you connect with our home chefs like Meena Kumar. Tandoori Chicken will surely satisfy the taste buds of your guests and you will get compliments from your guests.
Ingredients to make Tandoori Chicken
- hicken - 4 large thigh pieces (bone in skin on pieces)
- Corn - 1-2 tsp for dusting
- For marinade: paste - tsp ,Garlic paste -1 tsp
- Chili powder- 1 tsp Kashmiri chili powder-1 tsp, powder - 1/2 tsp
- Jeera powder - 1/2 tsp, powder - 1 tsp
- Tandoori BBQ - 1 tsp (#MDH brand), Tomato ketchup - 1 tsp
- Red hot wings sauce - 1 tsp (Frank's brand,) Soya sauce - 1tsp
- Lime juice - of 1 lime, Thick - 1 tbsp
- oil - 1 tbsp Salt to taste