How To Make Chicken tikka in a bun
As they say "Give me Lemons and I will make tequila out of it ". I would say "Give me chicken and I will make anything out of it"
- Prep Time4Hours
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Chicken tikka in a bun
- Chicken Tikka: Ingredients : 500 gms chicken breast (boneless)
- 1 cup Curd
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Mustard oil
- 1 Lemon's juice 1/4 tsp
- Black salt 1/4 tsp
- Paprika 1/4 tsp
- 4 Wheat buns
- Mint sauce as much as required
Steps to make Chicken tikka in a bun
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl.
- Add chicken, cut into tikkas in it and mix it properly.
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
- Grill it over barbecue grill. Make a hole in a bun.
- Add mint chutney in the hole and add chicken tikkas.
- Serve with onion rings.