How to make Ghee
- 1 cup Besan flour (chickpea flour)
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 cupsGhee
- 1/2 cup Water
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee in a pan, add besan and roast at medium flame for few minutes. Keep it aside.
- In another pan, mix sugar and water. Cook till one thread consistency is attained.
- Add besan little by little in the syrup and stir continuously.
- Heat the remaining ghee in another pan and add it to the besan little by little, while besan cooks.
- Cook for few more minutes and transfer the mixture into greased pan.
- Level the mixture with spatula. Allow it to cool down and cut into desired shapes.