- 1/2 Cup Cornflour
- 5 Tbsp All purpose flour (maida)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp rice flour
- 1 medium sized gobhi cut into small florets
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Large Onion finely diced
- 2 Green Chillies sliced
- 1 medium sized Capsicum cubed
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 Tbsp Tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder or deggi mirch
- Spring Onion cut into 1 inch pieces
- Rinse the florets well. Add the florets to the boiling water with salt over medium flame for 10-15 mins.Drain the excess water and keep it aside.
- Mix rice flour, maida, cornflour, salt, ginger garlic paste in a bowl. Add water little by little so that the mixture attains the semi liquid consistency. Add all the florets in the batter and mix well.
- Heat oil in the frying pan over medium flame. Carefully slide 6-8 florets and fry till golden brown.
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil in the pan, add ginger garlic paste, onions and capsicums. Sautè for 3-4 mins.
- Add soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato sauce, salt and deggi mirch. Cook for a minute or two.
- Add florets to the sauce and toss them well.
- Garnish it with spring onions and green chillies. Serve it hot.