Two Grain Fenugreek Flatbread | Methi Oats Parantha
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (Atta)
- 1/2 cup white oats powdered
- 1 cup fenugreek leaves plucked at two leaf stage
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Warm water to knead flour
- Oil for making paranthas
- Dry flour for rolling out paranthas
- Mix whole wheat flour, oats flour and salt.
- Add oil and mix evenly.
- Chop Fenugreek leaves finely and add to the flour.
- Knead soft dough using warm water. Cover the dough and keep for about 15 minutes. The dough becomes a little tight. Add a little water and knead again. Keep covered for 10 minutes.
- Take lemon size balls of the dough. Roll out parathas using dry flour. Transfer the parathas to a hot griddle. When golden specs appear on the lower side, apply oil and cook till golden. Repeat on the other side.
- Serve hot.
My Tip: Also try out another variant of oats parantha by adding 2 tablespoons of powdered kasoori methi. You will get a very flavourful healthy paranthas.