How To Make Eggless Strawberry Custard Cake with Chocolate Glaze
A easy eggless cake recipe
- Prep Time5mins
- Cook Time35mins
Ingredients to make Eggless Strawberry Custard Cake with Chocolate Glaze
- For Cake: 1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour/Maida
- 3/4 cup Strawberry Flavored Custard Powder
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 cup + 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 cup Milk
- For Chocolate Glaze: 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 4 tbsp Warm Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
Steps to make Eggless Strawberry Custard Cake with Chocolate Glaze
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Centigrade. Grease a round cake pan with butter or oil and set aside.
- Combine the flour, custard powder, sugar and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add the milk, vanilla and butter and beat until you get a smooth batter. Quickly pour this batter into the greased cake pan.
- Immediately place the cake pan in the preheated oven. Bake at 180 degree C for about 35 minutes to 40 minutes or till a tooth pick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for about 15 minutes and then invert. Let it cool completely.
- To make the chocolate glaze, melt the butter and set aside. Whisk the cocoa powder and powdered sugar in a bowl. Add the warm milk, melted butter and vanilla to the cocoa mixture and beat well it until well combined.
- Immediately pour this over the whole cake or each slice. Decorate with rose petals.