Hummus | How to make Hummus (77 likes)
- By Falafels The Lebanese Haus
Created on 1st Feb 2016
The classic condiment 'hummus' recipe that goes well with almost anything.
The delicious and mouthwatering Hummus is a famous dish of Middle Eastern and is very much popular in the whole worldwide. This dish is often reserved for any special occasion like parties or festivals. Hummus is the best option for you when you want to eat or cook something really perfect. It is an amazing dish which is liked by the people of every age group. The flavorful and saporous ingredients are the key to the amazing taste of Hummus. Falafels The Lebanese Haus shared this Hummus recipe which is perfect to serve for 8 people. The step by step process with pictures will help you to know how to make the delicious Hummus. It is not a typical restaurant style recipe but a simple homely comforting recipe which is best to understand for the beginners. It is an easy and simple recipe that is perfect to make in a jiffy for a weekend lunch or dinner. Try this delicious Hummus recipe at your home and surprise your family and friends.
- Prep Time5mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Hummus
- 200 gm drained well-cooked Chickpeas
- 1/2 cup tahini (sesame paste), optional, with some of its oil
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus oil for drizzling
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, or to taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin or paprika, or to taste, plus a sprinkling for garnish
- Juice of 1 lemon, plus more as needed
- Chopped fresh parsley leaves for garnish