Hummus | How to make Hummus
The classic condiment 'hummus' recipe that goes well with almost anything.
Hummus is a delicious dish which is enjoyed by the people of every age group. The recipe by Falafels The Lebanese Haus teaches how to make Hummus step by step in detail. This makes it easy to cook Hummus in your kitchen at home. This recipe can be served to 8 people. You can find this dish at most restaurants and you can also prepare Hummus at home. This amazing and mouthwatering Hummus takes 5 minutes for the preparation and 10 minutes for cooking. The aroma of this Hummus is so tempting that makes you want to eat it. When you want to prepare something very tasty and delicious for special occasion then Hummus is a good option for you. The flavour of Hummus is palatable and you will enjoy each and every bite of this. Try this Hummus and impress your family and friends.
Ingredients to make Hummus
- 200 gm drained well-cooked Chickpeas
- 1/2 cup tahini (sesame paste), optional, with some of its oil
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus oil for drizzling
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, or to taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin or paprika, or to taste, plus a sprinkling for garnish
- Juice of 1 lemon, plus more as needed
- Chopped fresh parsley leaves for garnish