- Chickpeas (Soaked Over Night& drained) – 300 gm
- Garlic – 20 gm
- Green Chillies – 10 gm
- Coriander (fresh) – 25 gm
- Parsley – 20 gm
- Onion Chopped – 30 gm
- Cumin Powder – 10 gm
- Salt – to taste
- Flour – (to Bind) – 10gm
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and blend till all the ingredients have blended.
- Make 30 gm bullets and deep fry till they turn golden brown. Or pan sear them on a non-stick fry pan on both sides and finish them in a preheated oven at 180 degrees celsius.
- Serve with Humus and freshly baked Pita bread.