How To Make Baked multigrain crackers
A Healthy evening snack prepared in a jiffy.
- Prep Time5mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Baked multigrain crackers
- Multigrain flour 1 cup
- Chilli powder 1/4 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Mixed dry herbs 1/4 tsp
Steps to make Baked multigrain crackers
- Pre heat the oven to 180 c.
- Mix all the above ingredients and add more spice or salt if you require. Then make a dough adding very little water.
- The dough should be stiff so use little water. Roll out like a chapati and make holes with a fork all over.
- Cut into desired shape with knife or cutter.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or till light brown.
My Tip: Roll out as thin as possible to get crisp crackers. Making holes is necessary as this will prevent them from puffing up.