Ingredients to make Beetroot Tzatziki
- yogurt 400 gm
- grated beetroot 100 gm
- minced garlic 2-3 gm or to taste
- salt to taste
- pepper powder to taste
- extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp
- mint for garnish
Steps to make Beetroot Tzatziki
- Strain the yogurt through muslin cloth and keep the straining equipment in the fridge overnight to get a thick cheese like lump of yogurt.
- Steam the grated beets with salt and cool down.
- Whip the yogurt, add all the other ingredients except mint and whisk well to make a thick dip.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve as desired.
My Tip: Add a little black salt to make the dip more interesting. Serve chilled with crackers or even parathas for breakfast.