How To Make No Bake Eggless Chocolate Crème Caramel
My version of this Créme caramel doesnt need a oven and its completely egg free, this dessert goes for custard flour, Full fat milk,cocao powder, sugar and agar agar. Just with simple ingredients you can make an incredible french dessert even if dont have oven at home.
- Prep Time2Hours
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make No Bake Eggless Chocolate Crème Caramel
- 4 cups Full fat milk
- 3 tablespoons Custard powder
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Cacao powder
- 1 cup Sugar (for custard)
- 1+1/2 tablespoon Agar agar powder/1/4cup Agar agar (chopped)
- 3 tablespoon Sugar for caramel
Steps to make No Bake Eggless Chocolate Crème Caramel
- Soak the china grass in 3/4 cup of cold water for 1 hour. Put to cook on a slow flame until it dissolves. If you are using agar agar powder dont do this step with it.
- Meanwhile make a caramel syrup, cook the sugar of caramel with water,pour the water just to cover the sugar. Cook the sugar until they turns golden brown, just tilt than pan and pour the caramel syrup to the ramekins and keep aside.
- Add in the custard powder,cocoa powder,sugar to the milk and whisk well until the sugar and custard powder gets dissolves. Cook this mixture until its turns semi liquid.
- Now add the already prepared agar agar or agar agar powder. Cook everything in simmer until it turns thick.
- Let it cool a bit, spoon this eggless chocolate custard to the already prepared ramekins. Once the chocolate custard gets cool completely, cover the ramekins with a plastic wrap and place it in fridge for atleast two hours.
- While serving, loosen the sides of the ramekin with a knife. Invert the chilled créme caramel to a plate.