How To Make Nutrela Soya Noodles
Noodles are a staple food in many cultures made from unleavened dough which is stretched, extruded, or rolled flat and cut into one of a variety of shapes.
- Prep Time30mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Nutrela Soya Noodles
- 400 grams noodles
- 1 cup soya chunks, soaked in water
- Salt to taste
- 2 medium spring onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin strips
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 medium green capsicum, cut into thin strips
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
Steps to make Nutrela Soya Noodles
- Heat 7 cups of water in a deep non stick pan. Add salt and place a colander in it. Put the noodles in the colander and allow them to cook.
- • String beans slit them lengthwise and then cut them diagonally or cut into diamonds.Slice spring onion, use chopped spring onion greens to garnish at the end.
- When the noodles are done, lift the colander with the noodles and put into another pan with cold water.
- Heat 2 tbsps oil in a non stick wok. Add onion, carrot, capsicum and toss. Add cabbage and stir for a minute.
- Remove the colander with the noodles from cold water and add to the vegetables. Mix well on medium flame for a few minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil, salt, pepper powder, soy sauce and toss on high heat.Add vinegar, bean sprouts, and mix well. Garnish with onion greens .Serve hot.