How To Make Nutrela Soya Fried Rice
Fried rice is a Indo chinese vegetable fried rice recipe, one of the popular street foods in India.
- Prep Time20mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Nutrela Soya Fried Rice
- 50 gm boiled Nutrela Soya Chunks
- 1 tablespoon oil
- French beans 30 gm boiled
- Carrots 30 gm boiled
- Cauliflower 20 gms boiled
- Spring onions 10 gm
- Rice 200 gm boiled
- White pepper 1 Teaspoon
- salt as per taste
- Ajinomoto ½ Teaspoon
- Light soya sauce 1 Teaspoon
Steps to make Nutrela Soya Fried Rice
- Take a Chinese wok and add oil.
- Add boiled French beans, carrots, cauliflower, soya chunks & boiled rice.
- Toss well & add seasoning of white pepper, ajinomoto, light soya sauce & salt as per taste.
- Heat for few minutes & keep stirring in between.