How To Make Nutrela Soya Kofta
Protein-rich Nutrela Soya granules make a very versatile ingredient, which is liked by young and old alike.
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time25mins
Key ingredients for Nutrela Soya Kofta
How to make Garam Masala
Ingredients to make Nutrela Soya Kofta
- For the kofta:
- 1 Cup cooked Nutrela High Protein Soya Granules
- 2 Tablespoon mashed boiled potatoes
- 2 Teaspoon (grind) channa dal
- 1 Taespoon corn flour
- 1 Teaspoon turmeric
- 1Teaspoon kasturi methi
- 1 Teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 Teaspoon garam masala powder, salt, Oil for frying
- For the curry:
- 1 Teaspoon chopped onion
- 1 Teaspoon chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1Tablespoon – cashew nut paste
- 1 Teaspoon each turmeric powder
- 1Teaspoon Red chilli
- 1 Teaspoon Kashmiri mirchi powder
- 2 Teaspoon coriander powder
- 1Teaspoon garam masala
- 1 Teaspoon cream or yoghurt
- 2 tbsp oil, chopped coriander for garnishing
Steps to make Nutrela Soya Kofta
- Method For the kofta:
- First take treated Nutrela Soya Granules, mix all the other ingredients to it & season to taste.
- Now divide this mixture into equal portions and shape into round dumplings.
- Fry these dumplings till golden & crisp.
- Method For the curry:
- First fry ginger garlic paste and onions, then add the spices, salt and dilute with a little water.
- Cook till the raw flavour subsides and then add the chopped tomatoes.
- Now add cream or yoghurt and stir well.
- When all the ingredients are fully cooked remove from the gas and pour over the koftas.