Nutrela Soya Cutlets
How to make Garam Masala
- 2 cups treated* Nutrela High Protein Soya Granules- 200gm
- 2 cups boiled mashed potatoes
- ½ cup boiled green peas
- ¼ cup boiled carrots
- 4 nos of french beans
- 1 tsp green chilli – ginger paste
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- 2 slices of bread
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar, salt
- Oil for frying
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients starting from Nutrela granules, potatoes, green peas, carrots, french beans, corn flour, chilli – ginger paste
- Mash all of them together well and then add lemon juice, garam masala, salt, and sugar
- Mash all of them together well and then add lemon juice, garam masala, salt, and sugar.
- Rest the mixture for ½ hr
- Shape in to flat round tikkis, dip in the batter, coat with bread crumbs and deep fry in medium heat oil for about 2 mins or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.