How To Make Nutrela Soya Masala Dosa
Dosa is a fermented crepe made from rice batter and black lentils. It is a staple dish in South Indian states of Tamil nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Telangana. Wikipedia
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time20mins
Key ingredients for Nutrela Soya Masala Dosa
Ingredients to make Nutrela Soya Masala Dosa
- 2 onion cut into fine long strips lengthwise
- 3 potatoes peeled cut into cubes and boiled in water until soft
- 200g Nutrela Soya Granules cooked and drained
- 1 tsp roughly sliced green chilly
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- Half a capsicum cut into long strips
- 1 medium tomato cut into long strips
- 1 tsp curry leaves
- 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp channa dal
- 1 tsp urad dal
- 2 pinch of hing
- 1/2 tsp haldi powder
- 1/4 jeera
- 1/4 mustard seeds
- 2 tsp dry red chilly broken
- 3 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 lemon (juice )
- 40g Amul butter
Steps to make Nutrela Soya Masala Dosa
- Take a hot pan and pour in the oil. Sprinkle the jeera and mustard seeds and let it splutter.
- Put in the onions and cook until they soften a bit on medium heat. Add ginger and green chilly Add in the capsicum and tomato and cook further for about a minute.
- After they soften add in the potatoes, salt as per taste and a little water and then stir.
- Add in the Nutrela Soya Granules and cook further until they are well blended.
- Add the juice of one lemon and garnish with chopped coriander leaves and add butter to get a rich taste.
- For the dosa-
- Spread the dosa batter very thinly on a pan and let it cook until crisp. Add the dosa bhaji in the centre and roll it loosely.
- Serve hot with sambhar and coconut chutney.