Nutrela Soya Stuffed Capsicum
How to make Garam Masala
- 3 coloured capsicums cut into half lengthwise
- for the stuffing:
- 30ml refined oil
- 50g onion
- 25g capsicum
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic chopped
- 1/2 tsp coriander jeera powder
- 1 tsp aamchur powder
- 150g Nutrela Soya Granules cooked and drained
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 50g boiled potatoes mashed
- 25g chopped carrots
- 50g paneer
- 10g chopped cashewnuts
- 10g chopped kishmish
- 10g chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 50g grated cheese
- 20g fresh bread crumbs
- Place a pan on the fire and add the oil, sautee the ginger garlic add the onion and fry until it turns pink.
- Add the capsicum and stir fry, now add the chopped carrots, potatoes, Nutrela Soya Granules, paneer, chopped nuts and raisins and give it a stir.
- Sprinkle in the jeera dhania powder, aamchur powder, garam masala powder, and salt to taste finish off with coriander leaves, and mix all of this thoroughly.
- Fill the mixture in the capsicum halves, top it up with cheese and bread crumbs and grill it in the OTG until golden brown.
- Or put it in a non stick pan, oil the pan slightly, cover the pan and let it cook over low heat until the capsicum is cooked and soft to touch and the cheese has melted completely.