How To Make Nutrela Soya Rolls
Rolls a popular chinese snack. They are perfect meal for any time, or on the go. These are great vegan treat.
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time30mins
Ingredients to make Nutrela Soya Rolls
- For the dough:
- 1/4 cup warm milk
- 1/2 Cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup oats flour
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp dry yeast powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- For the filling
- 1/3 cup Nutrela Soya Granules
- 5 olives, sliced
- 5 button mushrooms,sliced
- small onion,1 sliced
- Bell peppers, sliced 1/2 cup
- Grated processed cheese, 1/2 cup
- Grated garlic, 2 tsp
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped basil leaves,
- 1 tbsp Nutrela low absorb refined soya bean oil
- Salt and pepper powder according to taste
- 1 tbsp mixed dry herbs
- For Cover :
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
Steps to make Nutrela Soya Rolls
- Heat 1 tbsp Nutrela low absorb refined soya bean Oil in a pan, put garlic, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms and saute.
- Then add the boiled Nutrela soya granules, olives, salt and pepper and remove from fire and add dry herbs, basil leaves and cheese and keep stirring until mixture has cooled completely.
- Now roll out the dough made from the flour into a 10 by 14 rectangle. Spread the filling.
- Roll the dough into a cylinder and pinch to seal.
- Cut into 8 equal size rolls and place , cut side up in a greased baking tray.
- Cover and let them rise.
- Preheat oven at 180c.
- Brush Nutrela oil on the rolls and bake them for 20min or until browned. Serve warm.