How To Make Nutrela Soya Pulao
Vegetable Pulao (Veg Pulav) is a spicy rice dish prepared by cooking rice with various vegetables and spices.
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time20mins
Key ingredients for Nutrela Soya Pulao
Ingredients to make Nutrela Soya Pulao
- 1 cup of Nutrela Soya Chunks
- 3 Cups Boiled Rice
- 3 medium sized tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 Carrot, Diced and Boiled
- 1 Medium, Green Capsicum
- 2 tsp Pav Bhaji Masala
- 1 tbsp, Red Chilli Paste
- ½ cup, Green Peas boiled
- 1 Medium Onion, Finely Chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves Chopped
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp ginger paste
- ½ tsp garlic paste
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 tbsp Oil
Steps to make Nutrela Soya Pulao
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and saute till well browned. Add onion and sauté till lightly browned.
- Add cooked Nutrela Soya Chunks, ginger paste, garlic paste and tomatoes and sauté till tomatoes become soft.
- Add green peas, carrot, pav bhaji masala, red chilli paste and a little water. Mix and cook for 3 to 3 minutes.
- Add the rice and mix. Add salt, green capsicum, coriander leaves and lemon juice and mix well.
- Cook on high heat for a couple of minutes.
- Serve hot with curd or raita.